Who wants to caption your picture #Wanderlust?
Loosen up a bit. The world is too big so why stay at one place all your life. Pack your bag and embark on a journey. Travel. Wander. Get lost. Find your way. Chase adventure. Let the moments grow on you.
Experience what the world is like. How hot is Africa? How tropical is Brazil? How cultural is India? How historic is Greece?
Believe me. It is the best addiction.
Let yourself flow in the sound of the wind. Fly with the ecstatic ambiguity of a new place. Rise from the stresses of your life with the adventures that you’ll remember a lifetime. So take out your bucket list and start crossing out the places.
Travel is a great way to release stress. But an unorganized trip could itself be stressful. Hence it is important you manage the trip efficiently to fully savor those wonderful moments. So let’s make the use of technology the way it was meant to be. Not For Video Games!
Hey man, if you are married, for once take your wife out. If you are single, for once take a break. In a nutshell, find reasons to travel and not to shy away from it.
I have compiled some applications that make your travel easier. Let’s take a look at them.
Travel & Transportation
- Tripit: It is a great app that helps you manage the details of your flight, car rental, and hotels. If you have made the booking online, all you have to do is forward your email and Tripit will automatically update your itinerary.
- Triposo: It is an excellent offline guide for you. It gathers information from various websites and will provide you with information about your destination.
- Uber: Most of you already have it. But if you don’t it is a must. A taxi app is a necessity when you are traveling.
- Flight Track Pro: It is one of the most popular flight tracking applications out there. Track your flight’s status so you never miss an update of your flight.
- Google Maps: Maps are a necessity. Yes, those days have long gone when you like a clueless tourist struggle to find the right path from the gigantic map.
- Maps.me: It is an excellent app that allows you to view maps offline. When you’re roaming tariffs are too high don’t worry this app has you covered.
- Mint: This app helps you manage your money on the trip. It helps you keep to your budget. It is totally safe and secure.
- XE Currency: It is one of the most popular apps for currency conversion. This app is very useful when traveling internationally.
- Duolingo: Before you head to a new country it is better you try to learn its language a bit. The app helps you learn new languages in a fun game like manner.
- Google Translate: It is one of the most effective tools present for translation. It is a must if you are traveling internationally.
- iStone Travel Translation: The app has more than 300 phrases in 12 languages to help you communicate better on foreign land.
- Chefs Feed: If you are a foodie, this is a must-have. The app offers recommendations and suggestions on the best dishes and restaurants.
- Foodspotting: The app helps you find your favorite dishes in the restaurants near you.
Safety & Security
- Ice: You so don’t want to meet a medical issue in your travel. But if you do, the app has you covered. It keeps your medical details and your doctor’s information and insurance details as well. It literary is your lifesaver.
- Pocket First Aid and CPR: This is another app that takes care of any medical condition that you suffer during your travel. Safety is key and hence a safety app is a necessity when you travel.
Also, there are honorable mentions like Whatsapp, Instagram that I believe you already have. You need a place to boast about your trip too, right? Technology has reached many spheres and there are various things where one could really take its advantage. Travel is one sector where we fail to regard the importance of the applications.
Also Read: Use Plastic Wraps For Safe Moving
Travel gives you a high more than a hit of cannabis. Pack your phone with these apps and start roaming. Go, Go time to pack up your bags.